Random good picture Not show
1. You're just an old-fashioned gal, aren't you, honey!
2. She wears really old-fashioned clothes!
3. The house was dull, old-fashioned and in bad condition.
4. He had old-fashioned ideas and was easily shocked.
5. Wearing a hat is regarded as rather old-fashioned nowadays.
6. Many households have dispensed with their old-fashioned vinyl turntable.
7. Singer Brett Anderson inspires old-fashioned hero-worship.
8. At the farm there was an old-fashioned pump for drawing water from a well.
9. She scorned their views as old-fashioned.
10. He has always clung onto old-fashioned ideas.
11. An old-fashioned signpost pointed the way to the restaurant.
12. Marie seemed to revel in his old-fashioned chivalry.
13. The methods employed are old-fashioned and uneconomical.
14. Old-fashioned sexist attitudes are still common.
15. The old-fashioned expression 'in the family way' means 'pregnant'.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. Give me good old-fashioned rock 'n' roll any day!
17. She challenged him on his old-fashioned views.
18. In contrast with their system, ours seems very old-fashioned.
19. My aunt is very old-fashioned.
20. She was a precious, old-fashioned lady in her 90's.
21. Brian's old-fashioned cuisine was unmatched for flavour.
22. It took muscle to work in an old-fashioned kitchen.
23. She has 12 varieties of old-fashioned roses.
24. The old-fashioned type of plastic lacked transparency.
25. An old-fashioned gas lamp hung from the ceiling.
26. She's somewhat old-fashioned in her attitudes.
27. Call me old-fashioned, but I like handwritten letters.
28. My parents are old-fashioned about relationships and marriage.
29. She's a bit old-fashioned in her outlook.
30. When you look at their new system, ours seems very old-fashioned by contrast.
More similar words: fashion, cash in, cash in on, relationship, championship, grandfather, one day, fast, grained, combined, ash, fascinating, all of a sudden, trash, crash, a share, wash up, flash, washed out, shit, shift, T-shirt, fishing, ownership, membership, leadership, partnership, citizenship, scholarship, notion.