Synonym: challenge, complaint, criticism, disapproval, dissent, protest. Similar words: objective, projection, section, election, infection, selection, collection, reflection. Meaning: [əb'dʒekʃn] n. 1. the act of expressing earnest opposition or protest 2. the speech act of objecting 3. the act of protesting; a public (often organized) manifestation of dissent 4. (law) a procedure whereby a party to a suit says that a particular line of questioning or a particular witness or a piece of evidence or other matter is improper and should not be continued and asks the court to rule on its impropriety or illegality.
Random good picture Not show
1. Her objection was that he was too young.
2. His objection was couched in the strongest terms.
3. He has a strong objection to getting up early.
4. I have no objection to it.
5. I don't have any objection to it.
6. Do you have any objection to it?
7. The Congress overrode the President's objection and passed the law.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. He has a strong objection to getting up so early.
9. They made an objection to the imperial system with resolution.
10. Some managers have recently raised objection to the PFA handling these negotiations.
11. There is no objection, as far as we are concerned, in raising the prices.
12. I have no objection to him coming to stay.
13. The headmaster is trying to knock off every objection.
14. I have no objection to your proposal.
15. I have no objection to your request.
16. His objection was ruled out of order.
17. I have no objection to banks making money.
18. The judge sustained the lawyer's objection.
19. His objection was ruled to be out of order.
20. None of them raised any objection.
21. My objection is that he is too young.
22. You've no objection[sentencedict.com], I trust.
23. He has a rooted objection to cold baths.
24. I'd like to come too, if you've no objection.
25. Please present your objection to the plan.
26. She broke in with a ridiculous objection.
27. Her objection to/against the plan is based on incorrect facts.
28. At the meeting Smith made some objection to my plan which I was able to shoot down in flames with no trouble.
29. I'd like to come too, if you have no objection.
30. The Prosecutor looked toward Napoleon, waiting for him to thunder an objection.
More similar words: objective, projection, section, election, infection, selection, collection, reflection, connection, protection, inspection, subject to, introspection, be subject to, in all directions, environmental protection, action, auction, fiction, function, sanction, fraction, reaction, reduction, attraction, take action, and function, functional, prediction, production.