Random good picture Not show
3. Delay is the deadliest form of denial.
4. The government issued an official denial of the rumour.
5. The newspaper printed a denial of the untrue story.
6. The terrorists issued a denial of responsibility for the attack.
7. Lent is a time of self - denial.
8. Dictatorship stands for the denial of individual freedom.
9. His denial of responsibility for the accident was unconvincing.
10. Nor did his denial carry conviction.
11. The patient is still in denial.
12. Denial of the Mafia's existence is nothing new.
13. Her denial of my advice hurts me.
14. Jefferson made no denial of his actions on that night.
15. Both men were vehement in their denial of the charges against them.
16. The chairman of the company issued a denial of the allegations.
17. The document contains an explicit denial that the company ever sold arms.
18. The minister has issued a flat denial of the accusations against her.
19. The prime minister issued a denial of the report that she is about to resign.
20. The advertising ban is a denial of freedom of speech.
21. The Foreign Ministry has issued a flat denial of any involvement.
22. His girlfriend is in denial[sentencedict.com], and refuses to admit that he will soon die.
23. When accused of embezzlement, Sharon made a forceful denial.
24. This denial is deeply embedded in politics.
25. As the disease progressed, the denial became easier.
26. So their public indifference only came across as denial.
27. She had passed through six weeks of denial.
28. Denial can obscure obstacles and stiffen resolve.
29. This contempt for others is a denial of humanity.
30. When I asked if she had cheated in the exam, she answered with a vehement denial.
More similar words: colonial, residential, presidential, Palestinian, senior, even if, lenient, opening, screening, convenience, deny, dense, wooden, sudden, trial, incident, density, student, evident, social, racial, identify, tendency, identity, evidence, resident, partial, socially, crucial, initial.