Random good picture Not show
(1) Children have been routinely immunized against polio since 1958.
(2) Vitamin K is routinely given in the first week of life to prevent bleeding.
(3) Any outside criticism is routinely dismissed as interference.
(4) The prisoners were routinely tortured.
(5) Dissidents were routinely arrested on trumped-up charges .
(6) It is claimed that the police routinely brutalize prisoners.
(7) The prisoners were routinely subjected to torture.
(8) This vaccine is already routinely used.
(9) Visitors are routinely checked as they enter the building.
(10) Children are routinely immunized against polio.
(11) The police in that country routinely brutalize prisoners.
(12) The library routinely handles a wide variety of enquiries.
(13) Children are routinely tutored for hours after school.
(14) Mothers routinely lay babies on their backs to sleep.
(15) All adult dogs are routinely wormed at least every six months.
(16) The mother's occupation was not routinely recorded on the birth certificate.
(17) This information is now routinely available to anyone with access to a computer.
(18) He routinely rejects invitations to speak at fund-raising events.
(19) We used to routinely isolate people who had measles.
(20) This need routinely goes unmet.
(21) Sleeping tablets are routinely a restful green.
(22) Actors, after all(sentencedict.com), are routinely ill-served by playwrights.
(23) Routinely, donors specify how they want their contributions spent.
(24) Forest Service crews routinely discover smoldering campfires along trails.
(25) Critics routinely dubbed him a dairy farmer from Kansas.
(26) But what about the worker who slacks off routinely?
(27) Other cities routinely reported police abuse.
(28) The staff routinely ignored my requests.
(29) He also routinely received numerous classified reports.
(30) The intelligence service is not in the business of routinely monitoring the activities of law-abiding citizens.
More similar words: routine, put in, cut in, cut into, continent, clandestine, abstinence, panel, round and round, tunnel, channel, personnel, rely, utilize, utility, barely, solely, lately, rely on, likely, freely, safely, widely, pollution, execution, executive, evolution, diminutive, resolution, closely.