Random good picture Not show
1. Few candidates had received any training in management.
2. 'Empowerment' is the new buzz-word in enlightened management circles.
3. The failure was caused by bad management.
4. A new management hierarchy was created within the company.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Management is looking at ways of cutting costs.
6. Management need to explore ways of improving office security.
7. He is a firm believer in total quality management.
8. He mediated a settlement between labor and management.
9. Management and staff are at loggerheads over the plan.
10. The company went bankrupt because of its poor management.
11. They mediated a settlement between labour and management.
12. His success comes from good management.
13. The judge arbitrated a disagreement between workers and management.
14. A new management structure has been introduced.
15. The management handed back his few possessions.
16. A committee will arbitrate between management and unions.
17. The management has agreed to the policy.
18. An agreement was finally reached between management and employees.
19. I have ten years' experience at senior management level.
20. Don't start anything without a clear directive from management.
21. He tried to regularize the management of coal mines.
22. She has written several books on management.
23. She's high up in the management hierarchy.
24. There was a head-on confrontation between management and unions.
25. Management is favourably disposed to the idea of job-sharing.
26. A business can't do well without good management.
27. Access to the papers is restricted to senior management.
28. Both unions and management fear the dispute could escalate.
29. She belongs to the Chartered Institute of Management.
30. Jones favours a dynamic, hands-on style of management.
More similar words: engagement, manage, managed, manager, arrangement, managing, commencement, menagerie, element, movement, basement, implement, placement, statement, settlement, elementary, retirement, excitement, enforcement, involvement, measurement, replacement, chastisement, requirement, announcement, finite element, advertisement, implementation, teenage, teenager.