Random good picture Not show
1. They selected a diamond engagement ring.
2. Their engagement was announced in the paper.
3. He broke off the engagement in a fit of jealousy.
4. The couple eventually wed after an eighteen year engagement.
5. John has broken off his engagement to Mary.
6. We are happy to announce the engagement of our daughter.
7. Their engagement was announced in the local paper.
8. They haven't formally announced their engagement yet.
9. Janis and Kurt have announced their engagement.
10. They announced their engagement in 'The Times'.
11. After a whirlwind romance the couple announced their engagement in July.
12. They announced their engagement to the family.
13. A prior engagement will preclude me from coming.
14. She backed out of her engagement.
15. She has broken off her engagement to Charles.
16. He had an engagement at a restaurant in Greek Street at eight.
17. This was her first official engagement.
18. She wore a diamond engagement ring.
19. My brother has just told me about his engagement to Anne.
20. I've broken off my engagement to Arthur.
21. He pretexted an early engagement in town the next morning.
22. When Mary broke off the engagement(sentence dictionary), John seemed to be in a flat spin.
23. The couple eventually wed after three year engagement.
24. They announced their engagement at the party on Saturday.
25. Their engagement came as a complete surprise to me.
26. First they announce their engagement and then they tell me Angie's pregnant - it's all a bit sudden really.
27. Mrs Spratt regrets that she is unable to attend owing to a previous engagement.
28. Best wishes from one of your old friends on your engagement.
29. I was unable to attend because of a previous engagement.
30. I am unable to attend because of a previous engagement.
More similar words: management, engage, engage in, engaged in, arrangement, commencement, element, movement, basement, implement, statement, placement, enforcement, retirement, settlement, excitement, elementary, involvement, measurement, requirement, replacement, chastisement, announcement, advertisement, finite element, implementation, mortgage, amendment, entertainment, sentiment.