Random good picture Not show
1) We must reinforce the troops at the front.
2) Such jokes tend to reinforce racial stereotypes.
3) Success in the talks will reinforce his reputation as an international statesman.
4) A stronger European Parliament would, they fear, only reinforce the power of the larger countries.
5) We reinforce a troop again.
6) Ancient writings reinforce their claims to the land.
7) The delegation hopes to reinforce the idea that human rights are not purely internal matters.
8) Eventually, they had to reinforce the walls with exterior beams.
9) The UN has undertaken to reinforce its military presence along the borders.
10) Remember you want your visuals to reinforce your message, not detract from what you are saying.
11) Two companies were moved up to reinforce the front line.
12) Cultural and family values often reinforce this belief.
13) Both arrived together and seemed to reinforce each other.
14) Genetics is often used to reinforce existing prejudices.
15) Similar forms resonate and reinforce each other.
16) This will reinforce the trend to lower fertility.
17) It could reinforce prescriptions for an appropriate scientific method.
18) This helps to reinforce his status within the group.
19) Psychiatrists and other advisers may reinforce this attitude.
20) Shaping provides a way to reinforce approximations of the final desired behavior or result of behavior.
21) Clearly, then(Sentencedict.com),(http://sentencedict.com/reinforce.html) housing policy operates at present to reinforce the nuclear family.
22) These data reinforce the evidence that serious endometrial disease is rare in women under 40.
23) We have referred to Piaget to make or reinforce a point about teaching.
24) Instead he used the choice to reinforce his hostility to change.
25) But in the end new technology was used to reinforce the old office relationships.
26) Initial disbelief in the disease concept and determination to find or reinforce one's own ideas on the cause of addiction.
27) We have not included much documentary work as the realism of documentary has often been used ideologically to reinforce notions of naturalness.
28) The stresses of family life and difficulties in parenting lie in structures of disadvantage and social policies which reinforce inequalities.
29) In any case, in focusing on particular states it tended to reinforce the state-centric view of International Relations.
30) Supermarkets themselves say they're catering for increasing customer demand, customers too seem to reinforce that attitude.
More similar words: in force, enforce, enforcement, force, by force, wherein, inform, go in for, for certain, figure in, informal, interfere in, information, porch, foreigner, sovereignty, unfold, on foot, source, design for, fierce, per cent, perceive, resource, in full, in fact, infant, EIN, in return for, perceived.