Random good picture Not show
1. They studied the geographical distribution of the disease.
2. Its inaccessibility makes food distribution difficult.
3. The Christmas party culminated in the distribution of presents.
4. The map shows the distribution of this species across the world.
5. The conference discussed the fair distribution of income and wealth.
6. What is the main element that decides the distribution of wealth?
7. The UN is supervising the distribution of aid by local agencies in the disaster area.
8. Her company has signed a non-exclusive distribution agreement.
9. IQs within the population show a normal distribution.
10. The company has worldwide distribution channels.
11. The present distribution policy demotivated people.
12. The videos were packaged up[sentencedict.com], ready for distribution.
13. The company wants to invest in new distribution facilities.
14. Unequal distribution of wealth may cause division in society.
15. The distribution is as tabled below.
16. These birds have a wide geographic distribution.
17. Pines have a very wide distribution.
18. These birds have a wide geographical distribution.
19. He was arrested on drug distribution charges.
20. Roads are used for local distribution of goods.
21. There are inequalities in wealth distribution.
22. The distribution of passports has been a slow process.
23. The promissory notes were purchased for distribution to investors.
24. It is the parameter of distribution.
25. Inflation is considered to be undesirable because of its adverse effects on income distribution.
26. After applying the cream, comb through to ensure even distribution.
27. The food finally arrived at the end of last week and distribution began.
28. The company has decided to use Belfast as its distribution base.
29. The key focus of the marketing mix will be on price and distribution.
30. The goods have been sitting in a warehouse for months because a strike has prevented distribution.
More similar words: distribute, contribution, district, restriction, distinction, attribute, administration, contribute, contributor, contribute to, distract, distress, evolution, execution, pollution, resolution, institution, prosecution, constitution, revolutionary, institutional, constitutional, frustration, instruction, destruction, construction, discrimination, demonstration, instructional, tribe.