Synonym: radical, revolutionist, rotatory, subversive, subverter. Similar words: evolution, resolution, dictionary order, missionary, pollution, institutional, constitutional, revolving. Meaning: [‚revə'luːʃnərɪ] n. a radical supporter of political or social revolution. adj. 1. markedly new or introducing radical change 2. of or relating to or characteristic or causing an axial or orbital turn 3. relating to or having the nature of a revolution 4. advocating or engaged in revolution.
Random good picture Not show
1. He suffered for his revolutionary principles.
2. The revolutionary waves swept over the whole of Europe.
3. He joined a revolutionary organization.
4. Do you know anything about the revolutionary movement?
5. General Washington led the insurgent forces in the Revolutionary War.
6. It is highly important that we combine revolutionary sweep with practicalness.
7. It is highly important for us to combine revolutionary sweep with practicalness.
8. The violence of the revolutionary years was justifiable on the grounds of political necessity.
9. These young people were infected with the revolutionary fever.
10. She was drawn into a maelstrom of revolutionary events.
11. The new cancer drug is a revolutionary breakthrough.
12. Genetic engineering will have revolutionary consequences for mankind.
13. The effects of technological development are revolutionary.
14. Penicillin was a revolutionary drug.
15. The country was in the throes of revolutionary change.
16. This is a revolutionary new way of growing rice.
17. The revolutionary war has deteriorated the country.
18. The worker was labelled as a revolutionary.
19. Wolfe's theories were revolutionary and iconoclastic.
20. His revolutionary ardour was an example to his followers.
21. On 6 July a People's Revolutionary Government was constituted.
22. Eternal life to the revolutionary martyrs.
23. The senior revolutionary can play the situation coldly.
24. This revolutionary expansion required energetic nation-building policies.
25. The revolutionary movement was crushed by the forces of reaction .
26. Don't let it end like this . Tell them I said something. Pancho villa,[Sentence dictionary] Mexican revolutionary.
27. Some patients are receiving what has been billed as a revolutionary treatment.
28. She ran away with him to Mexico and espoused the revolutionary cause.
29. In the late Seventies, things had to be new, modern, revolutionary.
30. No leader in this country ever existed but he was a revolutionary.
More similar words: evolution, resolution, dictionary order, missionary, pollution, institutional, constitutional, revolving, voluntary, revolve around, revelation, prevention, execution, national, zonation, donation, distribution, prosecution, institution, contribution, educational, additional, functional, constitution, nationalism, traditional, conventional, traditionally, international, instructional.