Random good picture Not show
1. He suffered for his revolutionary principles.
2. General Washington led the insurgent forces in the Revolutionary War.
3. It is highly important that we combine revolutionary sweep with practicalness.
4. The revolutionary waves swept over the whole of Europe.
5. It is highly important for us to combine revolutionary sweep with practicalness.
6. The violence of the revolutionary years was justifiable on the grounds of political necessity.
7. Do you know anything about the revolutionary movement?
8. These young people were infected with the revolutionary fever.
9. She was drawn into a maelstrom of revolutionary events.
10. The new cancer drug is a revolutionary breakthrough.
11. The revolutionary movement was crushed by the forces of reaction .
12. Genetic engineering will have revolutionary consequences for mankind.
13. The twentieth century brought about revolutionary changes in our lifestyles.
14. The effects of technological development are revolutionary.
15. 'Land and Liberty' was the rallying cry of revolutionary Mexico.
16. With a last defiant gesture,[Sentence dictionary] they sang a revolutionary song as they were led away to prison.
17. On the outbreak of the First Revolutionary Civil War, the Government called in all gold coinage and replaced it by notes.
18. The country was in the throes of revolutionary change.
19. This is a revolutionary new way of growing rice.
20. The revolutionary war has deteriorated the country.
21. The revolutionary new system goes into beta test this month.
22. He joined a revolutionary organization.
24. Some patients are receiving what has been billed as a revolutionary treatment.
25. She ran away with him to Mexico and espoused the revolutionary cause.
26. In the late Seventies, things had to be new, modern, revolutionary.
27. No leader in this country ever existed but he was a revolutionary.
28. Their dream to bring computers and ordinary people together was nothing less than revolutionary.
29. The region, with its widespread poverty, provided fertile ground for revolutionary activitists.
30. The party claimed to be the vanguard of the world revolutionary movement.
More similar words: evolution, resolution, dictionary order, missionary, pollution, institutional, constitutional, revolving, voluntary, revolve around, revelation, prevention, execution, national, zonation, donation, distribution, prosecution, institution, contribution, educational, additional, functional, constitution, nationalism, traditional, conventional, traditionally, international, instructional.