Synonym: allot, dispense, disperse, scatter, spread. Antonym: assemble, collect, gather, withdraw. Similar words: distribution, attribute, contribute, contribute to, district, contributor, contribution, distress. Meaning: [dɪ'strɪbjuːt] v. 1. administer or bestow, as in small portions 2. distribute or disperse widely 3. make available 4. give out 5. cause to be distributed 6. cause to become widely known 7. spread throughout a given area 8. be distributed or spread, as in statistical analyses 9. be mathematically distributive 10. to arrange in a systematic order.
Random good picture Not show
1. Third party distributors are used to distribute the product in areas where the group does not have offices.
2. Distribute the topping evenly over the fruit.
3. Aid workers helped distribute corn, milk and other staples.
4. Please distribute the examination papers round the class.
5. The authorities have abandoned any attempt to distribute food.
6. We didn't understand how difficult it was to distribute a national paper.
7. It is not permitted to sell or otherwise distribute copies of past examination papers.
8. The relief agency will distribute the food among several countries.
9. We want to try and distribute the workload more evenly.
10. Immediately after his election he began to distribute major offices among his friends and supporters.
11. Could you distribute copies well in advance of the meeting?
12. He started to print his own posters to distribute abroad.
13. Distribute these pamphlets among them before you leave,[sentencedict.com] will you?
14. Divide the students into groups and distribute the materials.
15. He is authorized to distribute up to 200 computers.
16. Drizzle oil over polenta and brush to distribute evenly.
17. The deep freeze caught those that distribute gas to homes and offices by surprise.
18. The party's aim is to distribute power more evenly among the people.
19. Senior officers were reported to have helped to distribute arms to the troops.
20. We must try to distribute the country's wealth so that we help those who need it most.
21. They had agreed to help distribute products for some major companies.
22. Our employees worked hard to produce and distribute those products efficiently.
23. A number of charities are coordinating their efforts to distribute food to the region.
24. Using the Power Station is the safest and neatest way to distribute the power to all the other units here.
25. Failure to optimise the level of support to the caring team will undermine efforts to distribute annual leave evenly among nurses.
26. Another correspondent asked for cheap tracts which she could distribute to the poor as the middle class were already knowledgeable.
27. Thus the distribution system should be geared to what is needed for effective cleaning not around what is easy to distribute.
28. They capture the heat produced in electricity generation and distribute it through underground pipes.
29. Aid agencies are calling for local volunteers to help them distribute food and medicine.
30. The development of an international computer database to help track patients and distribute information about prevention and treatment programs.
More similar words: distribution, attribute, contribute, contribute to, district, contributor, contribution, distress, distract, tribe, tribal, dispute, strip, strict, string, strike, strictly, striking, restrict, distinct, disturb, distant, distance, industrial, restriction, The last rites, ministry, distinctive, distinction, disturbing.