Random good picture Not show
2. The resolution was passed by a two-thirds majority.
3. The resolution called for the resumption of negotiations.
4. A majority vote enabled the passage of the resolution.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. The party members were balloted on the resolution.
6. He made a resolution never to do it again.
7. The resolution was carried at the previous plenary session.
8. We were angered at the resolution.
9. They agreed on a draft resolution.
10. The unexpected blow did not stagger his resolution.
11. She made a New Year's resolution to get fit.
12. The committee have passed a resolution that conditions be improved.
13. An affirmative resolution of both Houses of Parliament is needed.
14. The UN has passed a resolution calling for an immediate ceasefire.
15. The US is trying to neutralize the resolution in the UN Security Council.
16. They are trying to rush through the draft resolution before the general election.
17. Parliament adopted a resolution calling for the complete withdrawal of troops.
18. The UN Security Council unanimously adopted a resolution calling for a halt to hostilities.
19. The resolution was carried unanimously.
20. The resolution was unanimously rejected.
21. Japan used her veto to block the resolution.
22. The bill/motion/resolution was carried by 340 votes to 210.
23. The assembly adopted a resolution approving the scheme.
24. The motion/proposal/resolution/bill was carried by 210 votes to 160.
25. The resolution was carried nem con.
26. Poverty is not a sufficient cause for disgrace, but poverty without resolution to help oneself, is a disgrace.
27. Poverty is not a sufficient cause of disgrace, but poverty without resolution to help oneself is a disgrace.
28. How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults.or resolution enough to mend them!
29. They made an objection to the imperial system with resolution.
30. Council members spent the day quibbling over the final wording of the resolution.
More similar words: evolution, revolutionary, pollution, resolve, isolation, execution, institution, distribution, contribution, prosecution, constitution, institutional, constitutional, reservation, restriction, presentation, prescription, representation, prestidigitation, resort, resource, resonate, impression, depression, aggression, notion, nation, motion, option, action.