Random good picture Not show
(1) It was very difficult to encapsulate the story of the revolution in a single one-hour documentary.
(2) The words of the song neatly encapsulate the mood of the country at that time.
(3) It will cost at least $4 million to encapsulate the leaking fuel rods in lead.
(4) Three still images to encapsulate the key moments in your story.
(5) Two lines of the song neatly encapsulate Gregg's romantic philosophy.
(6) Or[sentencedict.com], does it encapsulate a mystery of crucial importance for the dying to contemplate?
(7) Cannot Encapsulate data when the page is being browsed.
(8) The service's boundaries should encapsulate a reusable, context-free capability.
(9) The Encapsulate Field dialog box appears.
(10) We use classes to encapsulate algorithms and data storage.
(11) On the Refactor menu, click Encapsulate Field.
(12) Tunneling (RFC 2893):It allows you to encapsulate one packet head into the other and one protocol will communicate with others through the encapsulation in the other protocol.
(13) Containers are objects that encapsulate and track zero or more components.
(14) This small language will encapsulate the fundamental features of Scheme.
(15) Use a factory implementation to encapsulate mechanisms for caching and reusing objects.
(16) You must look to encapsulate or decompose security requirements into a set of security services that will act pervasively throughout the SOA implementation.
(17) Templates that encapsulate properties that are type lists model an MPL - compatible type sequence.
(18) Ectoplasmic Cocoon. You encapsulate a foe so it can't move.
(19) If not, the fmt library's tags encapsulate the internationalization API in an intuitive manner that makes it easy to incorporate localization features into your JSP applications.
(20) If the encapsulate code uses a large stack area only the server thread have to allocate enough RAM, the client threads save RAM by just requesting the service to the server.
(21) It can encapsulate the brand personality , whether that is inspirational, trustworthy, or authoritative.
(22) Methods encapsulate the functionality of a component in the same object where the data resides.
(23) Composite controls encapsulate a user interface that can be reused as a control.
(24) At one extreme it is used to support power cables; at the other to encapsulate electronic components.
(25) Definitions are useful only in so far as they encapsulate a particular conception or theory of the phenomena one wishes to study.
(26) Rather we have to ask what was the experience which gave rise to the beliefs and which they encapsulate, however inadequately.
(27) The code that is generated by this refactoring operation is modeled by the encapsulate field code snippets feature.
(28) Use a Data Access Object (DAO) to abstract and encapsulate all access to the data source.
(29) VPN services allow the organization to use whatever network operating system they wish as it also encapsulate your data into the protocols needed to transport data across public lines.
(30) It is still a good idea to use service locators to encapsulate resource access.
More similar words: insulate, insulated, emulate, modulate, regulate, undulate, modulated, speculate, calculate, stimulate, ejaculate, circulate, coagulate, accumulate, immaculate, emasculate, manipulate, articulate, gesticulate, congratulate, inarticulate, truncated, regulator, regulatory, cumulative, regulation, population, speculator, speculation, tribulation.