Random good picture Not show
1. All pollution is simply an unused resource.
2. Something must be done to stop the pollution.
3. Environmentalists are alarmed by the dramatic increase in pollution.
4. We should take many measures to stop pollution.
5. The costs of pollution control must be considered.
6. The Act imposes more stringent regulations on atmospheric pollution.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. There are various techniques for dealing with industrial pollution.
8. Air pollution will soon soar above safety levels.
9. Poverty is a more pressing problem than pollution.
10. Pollution poses a great threat to our existence.
11. Matters of pollution and the environment concern us all.
12. Higher levels of pollution have started to corrode pipes.
13. There is a connection between pollution and the death of trees.
14. The fine was for the company's pollution of the air near its plants.
15. The obvious way of reducing pollution is to use cars less.
16. The problem of pollution in the city can not be wished away.
17. A miasma of pollution hung in the air above Mexico City.
18. Changes in the climate are due to pollution of the atmosphere.
19. There has been a sharp decrease in pollution since the law was introduced.
20. Aerial pollution is a problem that should be solved quickly.
21. The pollution of the forest has seriously affected plant life and, to a lesser extent, wildlife.
22. Pollution is legally controlled and enforced through various federal and state laws.
23. Thousands of young salmon and trout have been killed by the pollution.
24. The most important question in the world today is pollution.
25. The Black Sea is facing ecological catastrophe as a result of pollution.
26. The government itself has little information on the extent of industrial pollution.
27. The report ascribes the rise in childhood asthma to the increase in pollution.
28. There are substantial fines for exceeding permitted levels of noise pollution.
29. The summit ended with a joint pledge to limit pollution.
30. The minister is to hold tripartite meetings with the oil and car industries to discuss ways of reducing pollution.
More similar words: evolution, resolution, revolutionary, execution, collection, institution, distribution, prosecution, contribution, constitution, institutional, collaboration, constitutional, roll up, poll, notion, option, action, nation, motion, edition, fiction, section, question, portion, mention, auction, location, position, zonation.