Random good picture Not show
1. Try not to distract the other students.
2. She jabbered away, trying to distract his attention.
3. It was another attempt to distract attention from the truth.
4. You distract me. I've been distracted since the moment I met you. Because all I can think about is how much I want to kiss you.
5. Don't distract my attention I'm trying to study!
6. He keeps trying to distract me.
7. Several people talking at once distract a listener.
8. The film managed to distract me from these problems for a while.
9. He tried to distract attention from his own illegal activities.
10. Coverage of the war was used to distract attention from other matters.
11. It was all a ploy to distract attention from his real aims.
12. He tried everything to distract me.
13. His saga could distract and entertain, guilt-free, for years.
14. Don't distract your father while he's driving.
15. Don't distract me while I'm driving!
16. Police said the message was a decoy to distract attention from the real danger area.
17. To distract myself(sentencedict.com), I was playing a little game wherein I tried to determine which apparatus I hated most.
18. Dougal tried to distract himself from what he was doing by treating the wounds as a mental puzzle.
19. But conversely, music may also distract or annoy some workers.
20. Countryside robbers are learning the ways of the wild west by stampeding cattle to distract farmers before raiding their homes.
21. There was nothing at all in this miserable place to distract him.
22. The proposal was dismissed as a diversionary tactic intended to distract attention from the real problems.
23. The attack may merely be a ruse by the enemy to distract our forces.
24. Hotel managers refused to install cable TV and other fripperies that would distract clients from gambling.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. But for once in her life, not even her beloved radio could distract her.
26. They could exchange gossip about the parish; anything to distract his mind.
27. The stern overseer would never have allowed her to distract the other children.
28. At least then there would have been the chatter of her neighbours to distract her thoughts.
29. Brisbane High was a mixed school so we had plenty to distract us from our lessons.
30. He found it addictive, stimulating, endlessly absorbing, and he allowed nothing-certainly no personal involvements - to distract him.
More similar words: abstract, attract, contract, distress, district, contractor, attraction, attractive, distribute, distribution, characteristic, administrator, administrative, administration, track, trace, interact, fraction, practice, practical, track down, in practice, practically, distant, disturb, distinct, strain, interaction, practitioner, distance.