Random good picture Not show
1. A huge effort was made to exterminate the rats.
2. Staff use the poison to exterminate moles and rabbits.
3. Some people exterminate garden insects by spraying poison on the plants.
4. Nowhere else was an attempt made systematically to exterminate a whole people, using the most advanced technology of mass killing.
5. Triumphant Rome tried to exterminate the Church of Mary, but only succeeded in driving it underground.
6. Boves's mestizos aimed to exterminate the creoles and to destroy their property.
7. There was an attempt to exterminate ethnic groups in the north of the country.
8. Vermin don't have to exterminate themselves.
9. The new chemical will exterminate the cockroaches.
10. Woodpeckers can exterminate insect pests hiding in trees.
11. This spray will exterminate the termites.
12. This poison will exterminate rats.
13. We've made great efforts to exterminate mosquitoes and flies.
14. Their job is to exterminate rats and mice.
15. Nationalist officers gave orders in many areas to exterminate the civilian population.
16. Much of our forefathers'blood was shed, to exterminate these vermin.
17. Exterminate spider in the next room, immediately after go to the room of left.
18. Hitler wanted to exterminate the Jews, Gypsies, Communists, and homosexuals of Europe.
19. The simple solution is to simply exterminate everybody, and repopulate the area with your own people.
20. Once cockroaches get into a building, it's very difficult to exterminate them.
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. So come on, Boothferry Council and Hargreaves, by all means tidy up the village, but don't exterminate it.
22. Each new form will tend to take the place of, and finally to exterminate, its own less improved parent.
23. Back and forth go back and forth with strange treasure box, end exterminate two spiders.
24. Saliva samples taken from 39 relatives of the Nazi leader show he may have had biological links to the "subhuman" races that he tried to exterminate during the Holocaust.
25. Only 100 to 150 of the 30cm tall bird live in the UK, mainly in the Home Counties, but the decision has been taken to exterminate them.
26. The fact that the Palestinians still talk about Jaffa, she says, just proves that they want to exterminate us.
27. To protect their business, European farmers have started to exterminate at - risk animals and quarantine the others.
28. Epidemics of Class II refer to those which can cause great economic losses and need to take strict measures to bring under control or exterminate them and avoid their spread.
29. Poisonous clouds, manufactured by human hands, will sink down and exterminate everything.
30. This treatise expounds that the key point of cosmetic preservatives is to select suitable bactericide to exterminate contaminative microorganisms.
More similar words: interminable, determined, terminological, ruminate, nominate, dominate, eliminate, laminated, fulminate, illuminate, contaminate, discriminate, indiscriminate, vermin, undermine, never mind, external, exterior, dexterous, intermit, intermittent, nomination, rumination, domination, examination, culmination, recrimination, originate, obstinate, discrimination.