Random good picture Not show
1. Dreams without execution are nothing.
2. The tribunal ordered the execution of 42 coup plotters.
3. He faced execution by hanging for murder.
4. The execution of political opponents aroused widespread disgust .
5. The Pardon Board has no power to stop execution.
6. The bombardment did no great execution.
7. His original idea was good, but his execution of the scheme was disastrous.
8. Many people believe that execution has no place in the penal system of a civilized society.
9. In some US states execution is by lethal injection.
10. It says torture and summary execution are common.
11. Her execution of the piano piece was perfect.
12. If caught, the men could face execution.
13. The colonel had given orders for the spy's execution.
14. The idea was good, but the execution was poor.
15. The people were clamouring for his execution.
16. The execution of the law was obstructed.
17. The judge granted a stay of execution.
18. The people were clamoring for his execution.
19. The judge had granted a stay of execution.
20. The speech did good execution for our side.
21. She was taken prisoner and suffered eventual execution.
22. Execution by lethal injection is scheduled for July 30th.
23. The plans were finally put into execution.
24. He had failed in the execution of his duty.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. He was granted a stay of execution .
26. Before execution, he admitted to taking the lives of at least 35 more women.
27. He can let the court's decision stand and permit the execution.
28. I can imagine no greater miscarriage of justice than the execution of an innocent man.
29. He was arrested for obstruction of a police officer in the execution of his duty.
30. Opponents of the regime had been subject to arbitrary detention, torture and execution.
More similar words: executive, execute, prosecution, consecutive, speculation, evolution, pollution, resolution, contribution, institution, distribution, constitution, institutional, revolutionary, constitutional, cut in, prosecutor, cut into, notion, option, nation, motion, action, fiction, portion, auction, edition, mention, section, question.