Random good picture Not show
1. Newton is a man of great intellect.
2. The Newton Hotel is halfway up a steep hill.
3. We owe this discovery to Newton.
4. Newton published his first work on optics.
5. He's writing a life of Newton.
6. Newton was made President of the Royal Society.
7. We owe to Newton the principle of gravitation.
8. Newton was so engrossed in his laboratory work that he often forgot to eat.
9. I'm sorry you've had a wasted trip. Mr. Newton isn't here.
10. Newton proposed that heavenly and terrestrial motion could be unified with the idea of gravity.
11. Einstein and Newton may have had a form of autism.
12. Newton lived in an age of exploration and discovery.
13. He has previously worked in Peterlee and Newton Aycliffe.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. Members of the opposing team pulled Newton back.
15. Newton was released after serving two years in prison.
16. Mr. Newton I make just two points.
17. Newton should have heeded his own wise words.
18. But Newton, 21, is now a major factor in fourth-placed Chelsea's emergence as genuine title contenders.
19. The court heard that Newton had snapped in the mistaken belief that his father was about to draw a gun on him.
20. Newton had indeed been inspired by theories of sympathies and antipathies in alchemy and Hermetic philosophy.
21. Although Newton missed the conversion, he added a penalty five minutes later.
22. Mr Newton was shot after an incident in which he slapped Clifford's wife.
23. Before Newton, people had great difficulty understanding how any metal could conduct electricity.
24. There is a 2 mile coastal walk from Craster to Newton.
25. I think you might be mixing up Wetherall and Newton.
26. The former building firm supervisor has been tending the 200 square meter allotment near his Newton home for the past eight years.
27. The supermodels are used to having top names such as Steven Meisel and Helmut Newton behind the camera.
28. We were kept in the police station for a couple of days and then we got remanded to Low Newton.
29. Two people were killed in a train crash at Bellgrove and four at Newton on similar single-lead junction lay-outs.
30. Model Orla feigns sleep and eve fashion editor Sarah Newton looks on.
More similar words: isaac newton, ton, tone, stone, get on, button, put on, sit on, act on, up to now, proton, wanton, rest on, wait on, cotton, at once, skeleton, glutton, start on, count on, button up, antonym, detonate, comment on, autonomy, report on, all at once, astonish, get on with, at one time.