Random good picture Not show
1. The prosecution alleges she was driving carelessly.
2. The prosecution has to prove beyond reasonable doubt that he is guilty of murder.
3. His testimony was an important element of the Prosecution case.
4. During the trial, the prosecution was accused of withholding crucial evidence from the defence.
5. Prosecution for a first minor offence rarely leads to imprisonment.
6. Yesterday the head of government called for the prosecution of those responsible for the deaths.
7. He threatened to bring a private prosecution against the doctor.
8. Political exiles had not been given indemnity from prosecution.
9. Failure to provide insurance rendered him liable to prosecution.
10. The prosecution is (are) coming into court.
11. The prosecution lawyer cross-examined the defence witness.
12. Walters could face prosecution for his role in the robbery.
13. The prosecution has requested that all charges against Hodgkins are dropped.
14. No one should be immune from prosecution.
15. The store did not follow through with the prosecution.
16. There was not enough evidence to bring a prosecution under the criminal law.
17. The onus of proof lies with the prosecution.
18. The spies were all granted immunity from prosecution.
19. The police brought a prosecution against the driver involved.
20. All prosecution witnesses were given police protection.
21. He was a witness for the prosecution.
22. The prosecution was able to establish beyond reasonable doubt that the woman had been lying.
23. The prosecution decided to drop the case.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
24. The prosecution alleged that he murdered his wife.
25. Failureto pay your taxes will make you liable to prosecution.
26. Failure to comply with the regulations will result in prosecution.
27. We intended from the very beginning to bog the prosecution down over who did this.
28. Max warned her she was sailing dangerously close to the wind and risked prosecution.
29. Advertisers pretending to be private individuals will be liable to prosecution.
30. The court overturned that decision on the grounds that the Prosecution had withheld crucial evidence.
More similar words: prosecutor, execution, consecutive, executive, section, speculation, pollution, evolution, resolution, institution, distribution, contribution, introspection, constitution, institutional, revolutionary, promotion, constitutional, production, protection, proportion, projection, in proportion to, secular, security, execute, cut in, environmental protection, morose, cut across.