Random good picture Not show
1. The prosecution alleges she was driving carelessly.
2. Political exiles had not been given indemnity from prosecution.
3. Failure to provide insurance rendered him liable to prosecution.
4. The prosecution is (are) coming into court.
5. The prosecution lawyer cross-examined the defence witness.
6. The prosecution has to prove beyond reasonable doubt that he is guilty of murder.
7. He faces possible prosecution.
8. His testimony was an important element of the Prosecution case.
9. During the trial, the prosecution was accused of withholding crucial evidence from the defence.
10. Prosecution for a first minor offence rarely leads to imprisonment.
11. Yesterday the head of government called for the prosecution of those responsible for the deaths.
12. He threatened to bring a private prosecution against the doctor.
13. Walters could face prosecution for his role in the robbery.
14. No one should be immune from prosecution.
15. The store did not follow through with the prosecution.
16. The onus of proof lies with the prosecution.
17. The spies were all granted immunity from prosecution.
18. The police brought a prosecution against the driver involved.
19. All prosecution witnesses were given police protection.
20. He was a witness for the prosecution.
21. The prosecution decided to drop the case.
22. The prosecution alleged that he murdered his wife.
23. The Smiths brought a prosecution against the organizers.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
24. Doctors guilty of neglect are liable to prosecution.
25. This afternoon the prosecution will call its star witness.
26. Then the prosecution wheeled in a surprise witness.
27. The prosecution accepted a plea of manslaughter.
28. Failureto pay your taxes will make you liable to prosecution.
29. Failure to comply with the regulations will result in prosecution.
30. We intended from the very beginning to bog the prosecution down over who did this.
More similar words: prosecutor, execution, consecutive, executive, section, speculation, pollution, evolution, resolution, institution, distribution, contribution, introspection, constitution, institutional, revolutionary, promotion, constitutional, production, protection, proportion, projection, in proportion to, secular, security, execute, cut in, environmental protection, morose, cut across.