Similar words: abolish, symbolic, symbolism, bold, bolt, vary, symbol, gambol. Meaning: n. 1. the basic unit of money in Venezuela; equal to 100 centimos 2. Venezuelan statesman who led the revolt of South American colonies against Spanish rule; founded Bolivia in 1825 (1783-1830).
Random good picture Not show
1. She persuaded Bolivar to flee rather than to fight.
2. 1830-South American patriot Simon Bolivar died in Colombia.
3. Venezuela's bolivar currency fell about % the dollar in - market trading Thursday, to 1 per dollar.
4. There was an attack. She persuaded Bolivar to flee rather than to fight.
5. Simon Bolivar , South American revolutionary leader who liberated South America from Spanish rule, was born.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. Historic figures from Bolivar to Jose Marti and from Neruda to Borges have all demonstrated the admirable pioneering spirit of the Latin American people.
7. The oogenesis and oocyte apoptosis of Atractomorpha sinensis Bolivar were observed by using routine histological techniques.
8. Two new species of the genus Criotettix Bolivar from Guangxi ( Tetrigoidea: Scelimenidae ).
9. The last months and days of Simon Bolivar, the brilliant and thwarted liberator of South America.
10. As I look from the "Heights" (Bolivar) [near Harper's Ferry], I can see the rebel army, and a battle is expected in a few days.
11. Simon Bolivar founded Bolivia in 1825 after winning independence from Spain.
12. The young republic was defeated by the Spanish in 1814, and Bolivar went into exile.
13. More than 1,500 people gathered around a statue of 19th century liberation hero Simon Bolivar on Sunday and posed nude for a U.
14. More than 1, 500 people gathered around a statue of 19th century liberation hero Simon Bolivar on Sunday and posed nude for a U.S. artist famous for his photos of naked crowds in public spaces.
15. "Ecuador has nearly lost one third of its ice," says the glaciologist Bolivar Caceres, the head of the government's glacier and meteorology unit.
16. Chavez was reportedly accompanied by two small dogs and a very large painting of South American independence hero Simon Bolivar.
17. First, he said the authorities would remove three zeroes from the denomination of the currency, the bolivar.
18. State television broadcast footage of both suspects, who wore handcuffs and bulletproof vests, as they were escorted to a waiting plane by heavily armed police at Simon Bolivar International Airport.
19. Last year, China also helped Venezuela build and launch the Simon Bolivar satellite.
20. Residents seeking protection against inflation or a devaluation of the bolivar turn to currency traders.