Random good picture Not show
1. Wales will be divided into 21 unitary authorities instead of eight counties and 37 districts.
2. We are predisposed towards unitary authorities.
3. Operations should be run by a highly centralized unitary body which would provide services on the trunk routes of the world.
4. In the large conurbations, the creation of unitary authorities has required new quangos and joint boards to handle such issues.
5. We will reform principal local councils into a unitary system based on natural communities and the wishes of local people.
6. It wants a unitary authority and it wants it to be based upon its present framework.
7. In unitary states, governments must evaluate the trade-off between higher taxes and higher welfare benefits.
8. They may recommend a structure based on unitary authorities or the present two-tier arrangements.
9. They argue strongly for the retention of the unitary board, where all directors take collective responsibility for all board decisions.
10. The major advantage of a unitary state is the presence of clear, hierarchical authority.
11. As such it complements the introduction of unitary development plans for the metropolitan districts.
12. In the unitary and harmonious female Spirit-Self there will be no such splits.
13. The new unitary authorities there will be known as county councils.
14. This highlights the second major difficulty with the theories, the general assumption that there is a unitary dimension of arousal.
15. The Royal Commission had recommended a regional tier as a necessary complement to a unitary system of local authorities.
16. Unitary Because all legislative power stems from Parliament,[Sentencedict.com] we have a unitary as opposed to a federal constitution.
17. Such a step allows development of theory which can explain social transformation in terms of unitary types of activity. 2.
18. It was becoming an alliance of the trade union movement with a unitary political party.
19. We believe that there are strong arguments in favour of unitary authorities.
20. Being defined in terms of tension or paradox, ambiguity's potential diversity was restored to some sort of unitary wholeness.
21. Green Belt functions were transferred to the lower tier authorities who are now required to prepare unitary development plans for their areas.
22. Indeed, it helps to demolish the farcical notion of general, unitary intelligence altogether.
23. The smallest metropolitan county had, therefore, a population approximately double that of the largest unitary authority.
24. One way to tackle these is to recall the words of musicians who were disturbed by unitary control.
25. That is ironic given Labour's supposed support for the concept of unitary authorities which the Government are pursuing.
26. In a statement Mr Gould said Labour was committed to unitary authorities.
27. More than 70 percent of the current countries are unitary states.
28. Operational experience of real systems design reinforces doubts about the allocation of function concept as a basis for a unitary systematic procedure.
29. These staff members would have to be replicated in any unitary structures that emerge following reform in this region.
30. The degree to which the entire godhead is evoked as a unitary spiritual conception depends upon the circumstances.
More similar words: unitary system, military, unit, unite, unity, guitar, punitive, impunity, community, dietary, munitions, momentary, secretary, voluntary, commentary, militarism, opportunity, elementary, documentary, united nations, totalitarianism, star, stare, tunic, unique, union, nit, start, tarry, target.