Random good picture Not show
1. Only Parliament has the power to legislate on constitutional matters.
2. The government set an agenda for constitutional reform.
3. Constitutional changes are exclusively the prerogative of the parliament.
4. They can't pass this law. It's not constitutional.
5. Parliament was accused of constitutional impropriety.
6. Freedom of speech should be a constitutional right.
7. Such a policy would not be constitutional.
8. There are several constitutional monarchies in Europe.
9. Constitutional reform is popular among the chattering classes.
10. They continue their groping towards a constitutional settlement.
11. The Opposition effectively have a veto on constitutional reform.
12. The United Kingdom is a constitutional monarchy.
13. He has championed constitutional reform for many years.
14. Important questions of constitutional law were involved.
15. She's nearly 86 and still takes a constitutional every morning.
16. He again urged passage of a constitutional amendment outlawing abortion.
17. The country gives a constitutional guarantee of the rights of minorities.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. You have the right of appeal to the Constitutional Court.
19. A constitutional amendment precludes any president from serving more than two terms.
20. The constitutional changes have been hailed as a triumph for democracy.
21. Presidential power was reduced by a constitutional amendment in 1991.
22. A constitutional convention was elected to try to agree on a new form of government.
23. He claimed that the way he'd been treated was a gross violation of his civil/constitutional/human rights.
24. The President is to put forward new proposals for resolving the country's constitutional crisis.
25. The defeat of the army was followed by the establishment of constitutional government.
26. Ministers took the floor to denounce the decision to suspend constitutional rule.
27. Several members of the party have resurrected the idea of constitutional change.
28. Political leaders are making no progress in their efforts to resolve the country's constitutional crisis.
29. He argues that the Congress and President Clinton trampled the constitutional rights of legal immigrants in the new welfare reform law.
30. There is a growing movement to divest the monarchy of its remaining constitutional power.
More similar words: institutional, constitution, institution, constitute, instructional, conventional, construction, national, educational, additional, functional, traditional, nationalism, revolutionary, congressional, traditionally, international, contribution, demonstration, organizational, conditions, in all directions, consumption, conservation, consideration, constant, construct, consecutive, regional, constraint.