Random good picture Not show
1. Dr Win was a major contributor to the research.
2. He is a generous contributor.
3. Sulphur dioxide is a pollutant and a major contributor to acid rain.
4. Carbon dioxide is the largest contributor to the greenhouse effect.
5. The most obvious contributor was indeed the organization.
6. B has shown she can be a major contributor.
7. He got in the Hall as a contributor.
8. Astor was a substantial contributor to charities and to the Conservative Party.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. Unfortunately, the next biggest contributor was Extras, and 286 all out looked very thin; until, that is, I.T.
10. Harris has been a major contributor to the Dodgers' success this season.
11. Tourism is our second biggest contributor - after North Sea oil - to gross domestic product.
12. Emotional interaction using ideas is therefore an important contributor to creative and flexible thinking.
13. Columnist Hal Crowther, a contributor to these pages, wrote one of the few unkind obituaries of Nixon.
14. Such obstructionism is a major contributor to delay and the high cost of litigation.
15. A major contributor to M.I.'s success is the flexibility of the courses[sentencedict.com], both in style and structure.
16. For example, one contributor argued that mainstream funding for Whiterock College was a case of robbing Peter to pay Paul.
17. By earning a pittance as a contributor to learned periodicals, she managed from time to time to share rooms in London with friends.
18. They reportedthat clouds are an important and heretofore uninvestigated contributor to the climate.
19. Reporter Alan Nearn covers Central America and is a regular contributor to The New Yorker.
20. For example, although industry is often considered as a major contributor to smog, this may not always be the case.
21. It is sometimes a good idea to start homework reporting with a client who you recognize as a likely positive contributor.
22. Greenpeace has described the Humber as the most polluted river in Britain and a substantial contributor to North Sea pollution.
23. The Toronto Protocol is entitled: Public Transport -- a major contributor to liveable communities and sustainable development.
24. Social cohesion is the most powerful defence against madness, the most important contributor to mental health.
25. Water added to the oceans from melting of land-based ice is the other important contributor to the predicted increase in sea level.
26. In addition to its role in conserving heat, double, glazing is an important contributor to the reduction of condensation.
27. A reduced fibre content of the diet on its own might be an important contributor to the development of colonic cancer.
28. Last week's Interfirm Comparison Centre report showed again that commercial work is the top contributor to law firms' revenue.
29. Now the grounds are more positive, namely the right to be considered for employment and as a contributor to the economy.
30. But the subordinates accentuated the differences between the roles of individual contributor and manager that best fitted their interests.
More similar words: contribute, contribution, contribute to, out of control, contractor, attribute, distribute, distribution, on the contrary, control, contract, contrast, contrast to, by contrast, controversy, contretemps, to the contrary, under control, control group, beyond control, controversial, tribe, tribal, intrigued, prosecutor, contest, contain, context, contend, confront.