Synonym: donation, part, share. Similar words: contribute, contributor, contribute to, distribution, constitution, constitutional, concentration, attribute. Meaning: [‚kɒntrɪ'bjuːʃn] n. 1. any one of a number of individual efforts in a common endeavor 2. a voluntary gift (as of money or service or ideas) made to some worthwhile cause 3. act of giving in common with others for a common purpose especially to a charity 4. an amount of money contributed 5. a writing for publication especially one of a collection of writings as an article or story.
Random good picture Not show
1. Her contribution to the discussion was substantial.
2. Most art forms require a contribution from the observer.
3. The general slurred over his contribution to the campaign.
4. We made a contribution to the famine relief fund.
5. This is Chekhov's contribution to Russian literature.
6. Her contribution was of immeasurable importance.
7. This is a significant contribution to knowledge.
8. Her contribution to our work is incalculable.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. Marie Curie is famous for her contribution to science.
10. I can make a great contribution to society.
11. if everyone could make a big contribution to environmental protection, our home will become much more beautiful.
12. He was awarded a prize for his contribution to world peace.
13. Einstein was awarded the Nobel Prize for his contribution to Quantum Theory.
14. I'll try to wangle a contribution out of him.
15. There was no mention of her contribution.
16. Robert's contribution should also be remembered.
17. His contribution was of little or no practical value.
18. They favour our programme with a large contribution.
19. Don't undervalue Jim's contribution to the research.
20. They favour our program with a large contribution.
21. A contribution of ￡25 will buy 15 books.
22. I had no intention of depreciating your contribution.
23. You should be surtaxed for your contribution fee.
24. Their contribution was of great worth.
25. We rely entirely on voluntary contribution.
26. This invention made a major contribution to road safety.
27. Her contribution to the research went largely unacknowledged.
28. The employee's contribution is 5% of pensionable salary.
29. With your contribution, that makes a total of £45.
30. We like to think that we are making a positive contribution to society.
More similar words: contribute, contributor, contribute to, distribution, constitution, constitutional, concentration, attribute, confrontation, distribute, a bone of contention, on the contrary, control, contract, contrast, contrast to, by contrast, contractor, out of control, controversy, contretemps, under control, to the contrary, control group, controversial, beyond control, pollution, execution, evolution, resolution.