Random good picture Not show
1. Archaeologists attribute the ruin to a flourishing prehistoric kingdom.
2. Patience is an essential attribute for a teacher.
3. Women tend to attribute their success to external causes such as luck.
4. Politeness is an attribute of a gentleman.
5. I attribute our success to him.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. The committee refused to attribute blame without further information.
7. To what do you attribute this delay?
8. The sceptre is an attribute of kingly power.
9. The crown is an attribute of kingship.
10. To what do you attribute your longevity?
11. She said she was not going to attribute blame or seek revenge for what had happened.
12. Her greatest attribute was her kindness.
13. We attribute courage to the lion and cunning to the fox.
14. The most basic attribute of all animals is consciousness.
15. Cruelty is a normal attribute of human behaviour.
16. Organizational ability is an essential attribute for a good manager.
17. One should not attribute human motives to animals.
18. Some scientists attribute intelligence to ants.
19. People were beginning to attribute superhuman qualities to him.
20. to attribute a painting to an artist.
21. 'What do you attribute your long life to?' 'Oh that's a difficult one'.
22. The authors attribute the structure to a major basement fault.
23. Thus far Plato and Aristotle attribute similar statements to the Orphics: body and soul are separable.
24. It is facile to attribute all childhood problems to poor parenting or social circumstances.
25. In addition to this attribute database a cartographic database is also being developed.
26. This is clearly an essential attribute for articles of jewellery and functional items such as tableware.
27. Humour in a woman is an attribute these men find particularly appealing.
28. A major attribute of Glasgow is the way in which all parties collaborate to win new location customers for the city.
29. Childhood had less freedom and joy than we sentimentally attribute to it.
30. Screen metaphors have been developed for each of these areas to make location in the system a graphical attribute.
More similar words: contribute, distribute, contribute to, contributor, distribution, contribution, attract, attractive, attraction, tribe, tribal, at that time, cute, outer, route, rib, minute, execute, computer, dispute, statute, ribbon, horrible, terribly, describe, constitute, subscriber, trim, trick, trial.