Random good picture Not show
1. Archaeologists attribute the ruin to a flourishing prehistoric kingdom.
2. Patience is an essential attribute for a teacher.
3. Politeness is an attribute of a gentleman.
4. I attribute our success to him.
5. The committee refused to attribute blame without further information.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. Women tend to attribute their success to external causes such as luck.
7. To what do you attribute this delay?
8. The sceptre is an attribute of kingly power.
9. The crown is an attribute of kingship.
10. To what do you attribute your longevity?
11. Her greatest attribute was her kindness.
12. The most basic attribute of all animals is consciousness.
13. Cruelty is a normal attribute of human behaviour.
14. One should not attribute human motives to animals.
15. Some scientists attribute intelligence to ants.
16. People were beginning to attribute superhuman qualities to him.
17. to attribute a painting to an artist.
18. She said she was not going to attribute blame or seek revenge for what had happened.
19. We attribute courage to the lion and cunning to the fox.
20. Organizational ability is an essential attribute for a good manager.
21. 'What do you attribute your long life to?' 'Oh that's a difficult one'.
22. The attribute data are held in a separate database.
23. I attribute Guruji's healing success to two main factors.
24. Q: To what do you attribute this success?
25. Portrayals of computers in popular culture attribute individuality.
26. The authors attribute the structure to a major basement fault.
27. Thus far Plato and Aristotle attribute similar statements to the Orphics: body and soul are separable.
28. It is facile to attribute all childhood problems to poor parenting or social circumstances.
29. In addition to this attribute database a cartographic database is also being developed.
30. Childhood had less freedom and joy than we sentimentally attribute to it.
More similar words: contribute, distribute, contribute to, contributor, distribution, contribution, attract, attractive, attraction, tribe, tribal, at that time, cute, outer, route, rib, minute, execute, computer, dispute, statute, ribbon, horrible, terribly, describe, constitute, subscriber, trim, trick, trial.