Random good picture Not show
1. Hidalgo cites South Korea as an example.
2. Take Hidalgo High School, located on the Texas-Mexico border, where students are Hispanic and the poverty rate hovers close to 40 percent.
3. Nevertheless, the graduation rate at Hidalgo is 94 percent, according to the magazine, and every student takes two demanding Advanced Placement (AP) courses designed for college-bound students.
4. Congress approved the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo to end the war on February 2, 1848.
5. For maximum effectiveness, weed killers and fertilizers should be applied now, says Glenn Hester, a Hidalgo County cotton farmer.
6. Il-Raz later appeared in a HoloNet news article appearing in Star Wars Insider 84, written again by Daniel Wallace, this time with Pablo Hidalgo.
7. The area was colonized by the Spanish and formally ceded to the United States by the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo (848).
8. A later book, El Discreto, first published in 1647, gives the counterpoise to El Heroe by drawing an ideal of the prudent courtier as contrasted with the proud and spotless hidalgo.
9. It was our Mexican War that began after the annexation of Texas and ended with the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo.
10. The Rockets preseason officially started Tuesday evening as Houston opened its first game in Hidalgo, Texas against the Orlando Magic.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
11. Roma had been linked with an offer for Crespo, but the forward's agent Fernando Hidalgo says the player will not be moving to the Stadio Olimpico.
12. The meteorite impact was in the Ahuazotepec Municipality in Central Mexico between the cities of Puebla and Hidalgo.