Random good picture Not show
2. The administration of the law can never go lax where every individual sees to it that it grows not lax in his own case, or in cases which fall under his eyes.
3. Too much time is spent on administration.
4. I work in the Sales Administration department.
5. It is an administration captained by Mr. Brown.
6. We're looking for someone with experience in administration.
7. He works in hospital administration.
8. Administration costs are passed on to the customer.
9. The administration had several reasons for holding back.
10. Some students enter other professions such as arts administration.
11. The administration of the law is very important.
12. The administration may try to reflate the economy next year.
13. The administration has no vested interest in proving whether public schools were good or bad.
14. The administration has been steadily rowing back from its early opposition to his attendance in London.
15. The administration is just stonewalling in an attempt to hide their political embarrassment.
16. The administration is whitewashing the regime's actions.
17. On September 27 a new coalition administration was formed.
18. The US administration recently branded him a war criminal.
19. He has a Master's in Business Administration.
20. Rising unemployment is posing serious problems for the administration.
21. The new administration is still in the shakedown period.
22. The economic troubles antedate the current administration.
23. He slashed the Administration for its politics.
24. He knows the wheels of administration turn slowly.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. The health service spends too much on administration.
26. Education has been given a high-priority rating by the new administration.
27. Keeping noise levels low is the bane of airport administration.
28. The negotiators hoped to effect a smooth transition to an interim administration.
29. The vaccine has been licensed by the US Food and Drug Administration.
30. The college loses a lot of money through poor administration.
More similar words: administrative, administrator, administer, frustration, demonstration, ministry, concentration, minister, feminist, admin, operation, nomination, distribution, migration, separation, AND operation, reparation, immigration, corporation, integration, exploration, celebration, translation, discrimination, collaboration, consideration, generation gap, transformation, transportation, admission.