Random good picture Not show
1. A distinction should be made between the primary and secondary contradictions.
2. He drew a quite artificial distinction between men and women readers.
3. Is there always an absolute distinction between right and wrong?
4. There is often no clear distinction between an allergy and food intolerance.
5. When distinction disguises the smile, is the final farewell tune.
6. I can't see any distinction between these two cases.
7. There is no appreciable distinction between the twins.
8. He has great distinction of manner.
9. There's a clear distinction between the dialects spoken in the two regions.
10. Philosophers did not use to make a distinction between arts and science.
11. He is a writer of real distinction.
12. He has gained a distinction in various fields of scholarly studies.
13. All groups are entitled to this money without distinction.
14. We must draw a clear distinction between right and wrong.
15. This company makes no distinction between the sexes.
16. This distinction is of absolutely central importance.
17. Her majesty awarded a distinction upon the retiring Prime Minister.
18. There is a nice distinction between the two words.
19. The new law makes no distinction between adults and children .
20. I did not yet make a distinction between the pleasures of reading and of writing fiction.
21. She passed the exam with distinction.
22. There is a sharp distinction between crimes which involve injury to people and those that don't.
23. The distinction being made is purely academic.
24. It's sometimes very difficult to draw a clear distinction between the meanings of different words.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. This film blurs the line/distinction/boundary between reality and fantasy.
26. There is a sharp distinction between domestic and international politics.
27. This distinction isn't hard and fast.
28. The Act makes no distinction between children and adults .
29. Lewis emerges as a composer of distinction and sensitivity.
30. The distinction between right and wrong lies at the heart of all questions of morality.
More similar words: distinctive, distinct, distinguish, function, sanction, and function, functional, malfunction, distribution, instinct, existing, assist in, consist in, action, question, auction, section, fiction, fraction, election, reaction, reduction, in question, objection, selection, infection, suggestion, inspection, prediction, projection.