Random good picture Not show
3. Luke's behaviour caused his parents great distress.
4. She comforted me in my distress.
5. Pity us in our distress.
6. He is in distress for money.
7. Mark showed no outward signs of distress.
8. She was obviously in distress after the attack.
9. The causes of social distress include inadequate housing.
10. His face looked rigid with distress.
11. The newspaper article caused the actor considerable distress.
12. Jealousy causes distress and painful emotions.
13. The mother was in great distress when her baby became ill.
14. Nothing could alleviate his distress.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Mary's heart was full of distress.
16. The lifeboat went out to a ship in distress.
17. Seeing his distress, Louise put her arm around him.
18. We picked up a distress signal 6 km away.
19. The ship is in distress and taking on water.
20. She seemed to have got over her distress.
21. Governments should endeavour to mitigate distress.
22. Send out a distress signal; the ship is sinking.
23. The ship's crew sent up a distress flare.
24. He identified with our distress and despair.
25. The crew did not send out any distress signals.
26. The animals suffer great pain and distress when hunted.
27. The girl was crying and clearly in distress.
28. His distress tore me apart.
29. Towards the end of the marathon several runners showed signs of distress.
30. She claimed that the way she had been treated at work had caused her extreme emotional and psychological distress.
More similar words: stress, actress, district, distract, distribute, distribution, streak, stream, stretch, street, stretch out, strengthen, mainstream, disturb, distant, distinct, obstreperous, press, distance, dress up, ministry, impress, address, press for, resist, disturbing, distinction, distinctive, restrict, chemistry.