Random good picture Not show
1. She had a foreboding of danger.
2. The dark clouds forebode a rainstorm.
3. I felt a gloomy foreboding that something was going to go wrong.
4. There's a sense of foreboding in the capital, as if fighting might at any minute break out.
5. The sky was dull, with a foreboding of rain.
6. The letter filled him with foreboding.
7. I foreboded that I might fail.
8. Foreboding mingled with his excitement.
8. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
9. She foreboded her failure in the exam.
10. Black clouds forebode a storm.
11. Thoughts about the future filled him with foreboding.
12. She had a foreboding that she's never see him again.
13. She had a sense of foreboding that the news would be bad.
14. His triumph was overshadowed by an uneasy sense of foreboding.
15. She had a sinister foreboding that the plane would crash.
16. She waited for news with a grim sense of foreboding .
17. He returned, full of foreboding, to the scene of the accident.
18. His foreboding quickly turned to enthusiastic support when he saw her in action.
19. It's similar to staggering shell-shocked in alien territory occupied solely by foreboding empty skyscrapers.
20. These developments forebode disaster.
21. These black clouds forebode a violent storm.
22. Those black clouds forebode rain.
23. It is very difficult to forebode all the time.
24. Hair is withered and yellow , lusterless forebode incomplete iron and be short of vitamin B.
25. Such attacks are generally the aftermath a class I attack, and forebode class 3 attacks.
26. The Immortal Bathtub is famous for its changing water-color , which can forebode the weather and the earthquake.