Random good picture Not show
12. As the curtain rose, the audience fell silent.
13. She kept silent, forcing Buchanan to continue.
14. He gave me the silent treatment .
15. You'd better be silent about what happened.
16. The boys looked at the conjuror in silent wonder.
17. The children went out,[sentencedict .com] and the room was silent.
18. The three men remained silent.
19. Her voice quavered and she fell silent.
20. The engine is almost silent at low revs.
21. They stood in silent homage round her grave.
22. He gritted his teeth in silent fury.
23. They huddled together in silent groups.
24. The crowd fell silent as she began to speak.
25. Silent and pale, she clutched her mother's hand.
26. A silent movie doesn't mean it is motionless.
27. The children watched the conjuror in silent wonder.
28. You seem very silent today; what's the matter?
29. They were silent for a while.