Random good picture Not show
1. She ordered that impolite fellow out.
2. It's impolite to gibe at a foreign student's English.
3. It's impolite to stare at a girl.
4. His impolite words angered his teacher.
5. It is impolite to ask too many questions.
6. It is impolite to butt into other people's conversation.
7. It's impolite of you to study a girl's face.
8. She sounded impolite, not to say rude.
9. I was impolite and I do beg your pardon.
10. It's impolite to make a tardy appearance.
11. He wasn't just impolite — he was downright rude.
12. It is impolite to point at people.
13. It is impolite to get a word in.
14. It's impolite to sport at others' mistakes.
15. Would it be impolite of me to ask exactly where you've been?
16. Some people still think it is impolite for men not to stand up when a woman comes into the room.
17. It is impolite not to eat what you are served at a dinner party.
18. It is thought impolite to accuse voters, sometimes called people, of having in any way failed.
19. Emmie thought it would be impolite to Mrs Sargent to let her see the clothes she had bought looking like that.
20. It's impolite to challenge their integrity, the veracity of their self-expression.
21. It would have been impolite to refuse so Elisa found herself back in the sitting room.
22. She had no wish to appear impolite but there was something about the man that made her cringe.
23. But it would be impolite to leave in the middle of the band's set.
24. Let him cool his heels for a while: that'll teach him to be impolite.
25. It isn't easy to put up with people who are impolite.
26. We had nodded to each other, but the near silence and the many people standing between us would have made conversation impolite.
27. By making their status as speech acts clear, these statements are both more direct and more impolite.
28. At first, the children are afraid to ask questions they think might be impolite or nosy.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
29. Bear this in mind when you feel impatient or impolite.
30. So, don't let me, ever again, hear that you have been impolite to any of the sisters.
More similar words: political, politically, politician, metropolitan, police, policy, import, impose, monolith, important, importune, elite, importantly, of importance, literary, literally, impoverishment, satellite, alliteration, little by little, poly, poll, pole, solid, pollen, jump off, compose, apology, gasoline, Catholic.