Random good picture Not show
(4) No time like the present.
(8) The present conditions sort well with the workers.
(9) She wrapped the present and tied it with ribbon.
(10) The situation required that he be present.
(11) It's a present to us all from Granny.
(12) They covenanted that their hostages would be present.
(13) We deprecated changing the policy at present.
(14) How many people were present at the meeting?
(15) She lets her son select his own Christmas present.
(16) He gave least of all towards the wedding present.
(17) The only present love demands is love.
(18) Teachers feel that the present curriculum is too narrow.
(19) I've got a present for you.
(20) He gave her a handsome present.
(21) The father was present at the birth.
(22) A few brief comments are sufficient for present purposes. Sentencedict.com
(23) The president was not present at the meeting.
(24) The present whereabouts of the manuscript is unknown.
(25) We were deeply touched by their present.
(26) He's very disillusioned with the present government.
(27) thousands of people were present.
(29) To preserve a friend three things are required: to honour him present, praise him absent, and assist him in his necessities.
More similar words: at present, represent, omnipresent, for the present, presentation, representative, representation, preserve, president, presidential, sentiment, make sense, reserve, research, resemble, researcher, reservation, press, express, press for, impress, absent, parentheses, depressed, consent, impressive, presumably, impression, presidency, expression.