Random good picture Not show
1. A half-starved dog lay in the corner, whimpering pathetically.
2. She sat in the corner, watching my every move.
3. Drill a hole in each corner.
4. A television flickered in the corner.
5. The table stood in the corner of the room.
6. They herded into the corner.
7. There's a great restaurant just around the corner.
8. He sat in a dim corner.
9. There's a little gift shop around the corner.
10. The little boy sat in a gloomy corner.
11. The corner pub is quite good.
12. Please help me remove the table to the corner.
13. He cowered in the corner(Sentence dictionary), gibbering with terror.
14. He huddled in the corner like a terrified child.
15. A cupboard stands in the corner of the room.
16. The dog shrank into the corner in fear.
17. Chuck it over there/into the corner.
18. Maria fell in love with a corner boy.
19. A policeman is at the corner of the street.
20. The thief whipped round the corner and escaped.
21. They searched every nook and corner.
22. Blood trickled out of the corner of his mouth.
23. The boy disappeared round the corner.
24. The old lady sat in the corner doing patchwork.
25. She seethed silently in the corner.
26. Make a left at the corner.
27. There's a restaurant around the corner.
28. A smile lifted the corner of his mouth.
29. It's dangerous to overtake at a corner.