Random good picture Not show
4) East, west, home's best.
5) The prevailing current flows from east to west.
6) The building points to the east.
7) The army made many conquests in the east.
8) Western ideas penetrate slowly through the East.
9) Japan lies to the east of China.
10) In East Germany learning Russian was compulsory.
11) east or west, home is best.
12) The East Wind prevails over the West Wind.
13) Spain is bounded on the east by Portugal.
14) Stanley traversed the continent from west to east.
15) The land is barren on the east coast.
16) Martial arts originated in the East.
17) The wind shifted from east to north.
18) The field slopes to the east.
19) He worked in the Middle East for ten years.
20) Swahili is the principal lingua franca in East Africa.
21) The pass gets quite narrow towards the east.
22) East or west, home is the best.
23) East, west, home is best.
24) A gale was blowing from the east.
25) The river flowed to the east.
26) East of the gorge leveled out.
27) The principal range runs east to west.
28) They live in a town along the east coast.
29) East , west ,(http://sentencedict.com/east.html)home is the best.
30) The sun rises in the east.