Random good picture Not show
1. Content is better than riches.
3. No man is content.
4. Content is happiness.
5. The potassium content of foodstuffs is very variable.
6. He attained a good old age and died content.
7. She is content with very little.
8. Fruit and vegetables are high in fibre content .
9. He drinks to his heart's content.
10. Are you content with your present salary?
11. I'm perfectly content just to lie in the sun.
12. He seems fairly content with life.
13. The child purred content.
14. It does sometimes help to know the nutritional content of foods.
15. Not content with having upset my parents(sentencedict.com), he then insulted my sister!
16. The chapter headings are useful signposts to the content of the book.
17. The government should issue clear guidelines on the content of religious education.
18. As there's no tea, we'll have to content ourselves with coffee.
19. For once, his usually verbose wife was content to listen.
20. Are you going to be content always to drift with the stream?
21. I understand you have called content, and you don't understand is that I cherish.
22. I understand you have called content, and you don't understand is th.
23. Despite its very low fat content, it is deliciously creamy.
24. He professed to be content with the arrangement.
25. He is content to stay in his present job.
26. If a man will begin with certainties, he shall end in doubts, but if he will be content to begin with doubts, he shall end in certaintics.
28. It is resolvedly whole, self-contained, desiring nothing but rightness, content with restricted completion. Tall or short, it will be straight.
29. Being simple is not settling for less, it is being satisfied with having just enough. Having enough is not longing for more, it is being content with having you by my side.
30. Until you make peace with who you are, you'll never be content with what you have.
More similar words: a bone of contention, contend, contest, context, intent, sentence, intention, contemplate, contemporary, intermittent, continent, consistent, pay attention to, consistently, on the contrary, entertainment, intend, intense, intensity, maintenance, tent, contain, control, continue, confront, contrary, contract, contrast, latent, patent.