Random good picture Not show
1. He spread out his arms and shrugged his shoulders.
2. Its branches spread far and wide.
3. Rampant spread of those wanton in the night.
4. The bird spread its wings.
5. He spread some strawberry jam on his toast.
6. The plague has spread over many states.
7. A network of railways has spread over the province.
8. The reformer's fame spread all over the country.
9. The flames grew larger as the fire spread.
10. The secret was spread among the crowd.
11. Her renown spread across the country.
12. We spread a carpet over the floor.
13. Cookies are spread with white sugar pebbling the surface.
14. She spread a sheet on the sofa for me.
15. The flames soon spread to the other buildings.
16. What he studied spread over many fields.
17. The cancer has spread to his stomach.
18. The writer's fame spread all over the country.
19. His lips were spread in a sly smile.
20. Diseases were spread through poor sanitary conditions .
21. She spread the toast thinly with raspberry jam.
22. Prompt action was required as the fire spread.
22. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
23. The pests spread quickly in these regions.
24. Say forever,I do not know how to spread.
25. The current survey will have a wider geographical spread.
26. Dinner is ready. Spread the tablecloth!
27. Colds are spread by germs.
28. The disease spread rapidly throughout Europe.
29. Viruses can be spread inadvertently by email users.