Random good picture Not show
1. Fat hens lay few eggs.
3. She lay stiff and still beside him.
4. A half-starved dog lay in the corner, whimpering pathetically.
5. He lay down and was asleep immediately.
6. The land lay derelict for ten years.
7. They lay down under the shade of a tree.
8. Ahead of us lay ten days of intensive training.
9. She dusted off her bed and lay down.
10. The sweet food lay heavy on my stomach.
11. The dog lay so still it scarcely seemed animate.
12. A coil of rope lay on the beach.
13. A great stretch of ocean lay beneath them.
14. Under his apparent calm lay real anxiety.
15. A colony of seals lay basking in the sun.
16. Birds, fish[sentencedict.com], and insects lay eggs.
17. She lay in bed looking particularly frail.
18. She lay lifeless in the snow.
19. Several boats lay at anchor in the harbour.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. They lay at anchor outside the harbour.
21. We lay on our backs under the tree.
22. She lay in bed, too feverish to sleep.
23. How dare you lay a finger on him?
24. Lay aside your book and go to bed.
25. He lay, inert, in his bed.
26. The town lay in ruins after years of bombing.
27. The dog lay drooling on the mat.
28. The baby lay peacefully asleep in its pram.