Random good picture Not show
11. Dead men tell no tales.
13. The dead don’t bite.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
16. Friendless is the dead.
17. Early wed, early dead.
18. I hacked the dead branches off.
19. The ground was thick with dead leaves.
20. A dead man will never revive.
21. Why study Latin? It's a dead language .
22. He's grieving over his dead wife and son.
23. The poem does not eulogize the dead soldiers.
24. Dropping dead has no terrors for me.
25. She's been dead for twenty years now.
26. They rooted out all the dead plants.
27. They are still grieving for their dead child.
28. A politician is a man who undertands government, and it takes a poiltician to run a government. A statesman is a politician who's been dead ten or fifeen years.
More similar words: deadly, deadline, deal, idea, death, dealer, deal out, deal in, deal with, a big deal, a good deal, a great deal, put to death, a good deal of, head, read, lead, the death penalty, plead, thread, head for, head on, steady, lead to, reader, leader, head up, get ready, ahead of, go ahead.