Random good picture Not show
2. He is feeding up the chickens for Christmas.
3. They often went carolling at Christmas.
4. We'll be down to a skeleton staff over Christmas.
5. The hall was decked with holly for the Christmas.
6. He spent the evening wrapping up the Christmas presents.
7. The celebration of Christmas is a custom.
8. A Christmas greeting to cheer you from your daughters.
9. I got a DVD of 'Mary Poppins' for Christmas.
10. Happy Christmas to all our readers!
11. She lets her son select his own Christmas present.
12. Are you going home for Christmas?
13. The canteen was decked out with Christmas decorations.
14. For divorced people, Christmas can be a downer.
15. Giving presents on Christmas is an institution.
16. It's hard not to overindulge at Christmas.
17. Is it feasible to finish the work by Christmas?
18. Sales rose by 20% over the Christmas period.
19. We raise turkeys mainly for the Christmas market.
20. The Bradfords always entertained lavishly at Christmas.
21. Neff hitchhiked to New York during his Christmas vacation.
22. She had a bout of flu over Christmas.
23. Department stores are often congested before Christmas.
24. I wish you a merry Christmas.
25. We sent a card with Christmas greetings.
26. A week intervenes between Christmas and New Year's Day.
27. Christmas will be dismal without the children.
28. Charlemagne was crowned Emperor on Christmas Day 800 AD.
29. At Christmas the stores stay open late.
30. I wish you a Merry Christmas.
More similar words: pulchritude, wrist, tourist, terrorist, aristocrat, psychiatrist, characteristic, nightmare, a great many, chronic, Chrysler, mass, shrimp, thrive, shrink, thrift, massive, pyjamas, the mass of, last month, postmortem, carcinomas, investment, adjustment, direct investment, arise, Irish, risky, brisk, hubris.