Random good picture Not show
1. Shall I tie the package or tape it?
2. Most of the guests will be wearing black tie.
3. He always wears a shirt and tie.
4. I used tape to tie up the box.
5. Tie the knot as tight as you can.
6. Tie the two ropes together with a secure knot.
7. I straightened my tie and walked in.
8. I'm so fat my bathrobe won't tie up!
9. Can you tie up this parcel for me?
10. I tie back my hair when I'm cooking.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. Could you tie up the parcel for me?
12. Tie the horse to the tree.
13. We require a jacket and tie.
14. Roger bent to tie his shoelace.
15. Could you tie this piece of string for me?
16. He loosened tie and lay in bed.
17. He had a spot of grease on his tie.
18. You've got an ugly tie on.
19. Do you like it? --I like your tie.
20. Should I wear a jacket and tie?
21. Do I have to wear a tie?
22. David bent down to tie his shoelace.
23. His tie was knotted below his open collar.
24. He stood on the doorstep , straightening his tie.
25. He had to tie her hands together.
26. Tie this label to your suitcase.
27. Tie a knot in the rope.
28. Do we need to wear black tie?
29. Help me to tie the branch down.
30. Adjusting your tie is often a sign of nervousness.