Random good picture Not show
(2) Don't rush: take your time.
(3) Don't rush on my account.
(4) The words spilled out in a rush.
(5) Don't rush off — I haven't finished.
(6) We'll rush it round today if poss.
(7) I'm in terrible rush. I can't stay to talk.
(8) Don't rush to a conclusion.
(9) Traffic is very heavy during the rush hour.
(10) I'm sorry to have to rush off like this.
(11) My college years seemed to rush past.
(12) Let's not rush into things.
(13) They made a rush for the exit.
(14) There's no need to rush.
(15) They came in with a rush.
(16) In may, June, finalizing, each rush thing.
(17) We had to rush our meal.
(18) During the evening rush hour it was often solid with vehicles.
(19) Life is cruel, she thought, with a sudden rush of anger.
(20) You had the Gold Rush in America, for home; we have the Spring Festival Travel Rush in China, also for home.
(21) The film ended, and there was a rush for the exits.
(22) I have to rush. Sentencedict.com
(23) He felt an irresistible impulse to rush into the room.
(24) Although I are each to rush the thing with you, I will not disappear now with your friendship.
(25) They are trying to rush through the draft resolution before the general election.
(26) We've got plenty of time; there's no need to rush.
(27) The corporation has decided that no heavy-duty trucks are permitted to pass through the centre of the city during rush hours.
(28) The explosive device was timed to go off at the rush hour.
(29) He saved a little girl from being trampled underfoot in the rush for the fire exit.
(30) I pass through the summer which the winter and the equator are filled with joy rush toward you to like.