Random good picture Not show
1. Support for environmental issues cuts across traditional party lines.
2. This beer has been brewed using traditional methods.
3. Weaving and knitting are traditional cottage industries.
4. The tribe's traditional way of life is under threat.
5. We sell traditional draught beer .
6. Does good marketing mean playing safe and staying traditional?
7. She refused to take on the traditional woman's role.
8. The traditional way of life has all but disappeared.
9. Clogs are part of the Dutch traditional costume.
10. Prevention also plays a central role in traditional medicine.
11. The older generation prefer a darker and more traditional kind of clothing.
12. This village has its own traditional dress, cuisine, folklore and handicrafts.
13. Consultation is traditional in the consensual Belgian system of labour relations.
14. The spectacle of Xerxes's defeat tremendously reinforced the traditional conviction that pride goes before a fall.
15. She protested that it wasn't traditional jazz at all, but an unholy row.
16. Most bosses are traditional.
17. Mining activities have totally disrupted the traditional way of life of the Yanomami Indians.
18. We serve traditional French food cooked in a lighter way, keeping the presentation simple.
19. In some countries it is traditional for a bride to wear white.
20. It's traditional for the two teams to exchange shirts after the game.
21. The Labour Party retained its traditional stronghold in the north.
22. Instead of defending traditional values, the church frequently seems weak-kneed and irresolute.
23. It's traditional in America to eat turkey on Thanksgiving Day.
24. Traditional slash and burn farming methods have exhausted the soil.
25. It is traditional not to eat meat on Good Friday.
26. He doesn't fit the traditional mould of a university professor.
27. It is stronger in flavour than other traditional Dutch cheeses.
28. Modernism seeks to find new forms of expression and rejects traditional or accepted ideas.http://sentencedict.com
29. There are no hard and fast rules, but rather traditional guidelines as to who pays for what.
30. The boat races during the Dragon Boat Festival are traditional customs to attempts to rescue the patriotic poet Chu Yuan. Chu Yuan drowned on the fifth day of the fifth lunar month in 277 B.C. Chinese citizens now throw bamboo leaves filled with cooked rice into the water. Therefore the fish could eat the rice rather than the hero poet. This later on turned into the custom of eating tzungtzu and rice dumplings.
More similar words: traditionally, tradition, additional, radiation, edition, addition, condition, national, in addition, expedition, conditions, functional, educational, in addition to, nationalism, conventional, transition, institutional, international, instructional, organizational, constitutional, trading, regional, occasional, occasionally, professional, graduation, congressional, donation.