Synonym: inhabitant, occupant, resident. Antonym: alien, countryman. Similar words: citizenship, exciting, criticize, dozen, frozen, cite, city, deficit. Meaning: ['sɪtɪzn] n. a native or naturalized member of a state or other political community.
Random good picture Not show
1. As a citizen, you should obey these rules.
2. Every citizen may claim the protection of the law.
3. Every citizen must pay taxes.
4. An honorable Chinese citizen should be jealous of his own rights.
5. Six years of total war had left no citizen untouched.
6. We, the people, still believe that every citizen deserves a basic measure of security and dignity.
7. He became a citizen, thereby gaining the right to vote.
8. Every citizen should uphold the Constitution.
9. She became a US citizen.
10. When did you become a US citizen?
11. I don't appreciate being treated like a second-class citizen.
12. She is a prominent citizen of the town.
13. She's an American citizen but lives in Canada.
14. He applied to become an American citizen.
15. I invite every citizen to carefully study the document.
16. Every citizen could buy shares in privatized state property.
17. Any public-spirited citizen would have done the same.
18. The king was visiting France as a private citizen.
19. He was naturalized as a British citizen in 1940.
20. He became a British citizen, thereby gaining the right to vote.
21. He went into TV and got his first break playing opposite Sid James in the series "Citizen James".
22. 10.One good teacher in a lifetime may sometimes change a delinquent into a solid citizen.
23. Jeff has permanent residence in Canada, but is still a US citizen.
24. She's Italian by birth but is now an Australian citizen.
25. One good teacher in a lifetime may sometimes change a delinquent into a solid citizen.
26. It was argued that the civil and political status and rights of the citizen must be enshrined in a bill of rights.
27. He is a Dane inasmuch as he was born in Denmark,(http://Sentencedict.com) but he became a British citizen at the age of 30.
28. No one who ignores the law can call themselves a good citizen.
29. Before becoming a full-blown director, he worked as the film editor on Citizen Kane.
30. She is German by birth but is now a French citizen.
More similar words: citizenship, exciting, criticize, dozen, frozen, cite, city, deficit, excited, explicit, publicity, prize, excitement, size up, electricity, realize, utilize, emphasize, organize, minimize, apologize, authorize, organized, specialize, first prize, jeopardize, demoralize, characterize, as it is, critic.