Synonym: dupe, loser, prey, sufferer, underdog. Similar words: conviction, convict, fiction, prediction, restriction, jurisdiction, dictionary order, from time to time. Meaning: ['vɪktɪm] n. 1. an unfortunate person who suffers from some adverse circumstance 2. a person who is tricked or swindled.
Random good picture Not show
1. She was the innocent victim of an arson attack.
2. She was the victim of a sickening attack.
3. The victim was knifed in the chest.
4. I fell victim to the office bully.
5. The crash victim is now on a life-support machine.
6. Torture always dehumanizes both the torturer and his victim.
7. The killer smothered the victim with a pillow.
8. She's a fashion victim .
9. The victim suffered severe brain damage.
10. The victim had been strangled with a belt.
11. He was the victim of a very brutal murder.
12. A postmortem showed that the victim had been poisoned.
13. The malaria victim fevers intermittently.
14. In 1948, Gandhi fell victim to a member of a Hindu gang.
15. When the attack took place, there were no victim support schemes.
16. First check that the accident victim doesn't have an obstructed airway.
17. A friend of the victim was subpoenaed as a witness by lawyers representing the accused.
18. He is said to have stifled his victim with a pillow.
19. The woman claims she was the victim of constructive dismissal after being demoted.
20. The victim put up a heroic struggle against his assailant.
21. The victim received head injuries from which she died a week later.
22. He claimed he was the victim of a dirty tricks campaign..
23. Did he feel any compassion for the victim of his crime?http://sentencedict.com/victim.html
24. The victim was blindfolded.
25. The victim had been assailed with repeated blows to the head and body.
26. A few years ago she was the victim of a con man.
27. They paid an indemnity to the victim after the accident.
28. The inside of a van was as good a place as any to hold a kidnap victim.
29. Disgusted onlookers claimed the driver was more concerned about his car than about the victim.
30. New age hippie loves fashion but do not want to be fashion victim.
More similar words: conviction, convict, fiction, prediction, restriction, jurisdiction, dictionary order, from time to time, civic, device, service, social services, strict, depict, dictate, predict, picture, verdict, derelict, conflict, district, strictly, restrict, conflict with, time, in time, on time, timing, timber, in no time.