Random good picture Not show
2. My test score was low.
3. The score was 9 to 5.
4. She bragged endlessly about her high score.
5. The score was close in the final match.
6. The full-time score was 1-1.
7. The score calls for a contralto.
8. Famine plagued a score of nations.
9. I walked a score of miles.
10. Men by the score sat around him.
11. The score at half-time was 34-7.
12. At half-time the score was one-all.
13. Owen was unlucky not to score on two occasions.
14. The final score was 43.
15. She enjoys trying to score off other people.
16. The cantata has a difficult vocal score.
17. King's was the only other score in double figures.
18. At half-time the score stood at 3?0.
19. Will you score for us when we play?
20. What's the score now?
21. We won the game with a score of 5 to zero.
22. The music students are learning how to score tunes for various combinations.
23. He bet $2 000 on the final score of the game.
23. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. The score in the football game was 4 - 1.
25. England have beaten the Welsh three times in succession with an aggregate score of 83-12.
26. Considering the strength of the opposition, we did very well to score two goals.
27. Our baseball team routed the Sea Gull by a score of 15 to 6.
28. It will be hard to surpass this very high score.
29. The film is ravishing to look at and boasts a sensuous musical score.
30. A penalty in the last minute of the game levelled the score 22.