Similar words: traditional, tradition, additional, radiation, edition, occasionally, addition, condition. Meaning: [trəˈdɪʃənəli] adv. according to tradition; in a traditional manner.
Random good picture Not show
1. The number thirteen is traditionally considered unlucky.
2. Traditionally, the president designates his or her successor.
3. Politeness is traditionally part of the British character.
4. Scientists traditionally divide the oceans into zones.
5. The marketplace was where commerce was traditionally carried on.
6. Traditionally, white flannels are worn when playing cricket.
7. Agricultural work is traditionally seen as a male occupation.
8. Traditionally piglets were weaned at eight weeks.
9. Lichun traditionally signifies the beginning of spring in East Asian cultures.
10. The bride's father traditionally walks with her to the altar to give her away.
11. Married women have traditionally been treated as dependent on their husbands.
12. Traditionally, United Nations troops have been deployed only in a peacekeeping role.
13. Sons are traditionally expected to emulate their fathers.
14. Traditionally, the bride pays for her bridesmaids'dresses.
15. In England, turkey is traditionally eaten on Christmas Day.
16. The hotel is traditionally furnished, with cool marble floors.
17. Newspapers traditionally align themselves with one political party.
18. Housework has traditionally been regarded as women's work.
19. The color black is traditionally associated with mourning.
20. Foxes were traditionally regarded as vermin.
21. The festival is traditionally held in May.
22. Doctors have traditionally enjoyed high social status .
23. More women are entering traditionally male jobs.
24. Gold is traditionally a hedge against inflation.
25. Brahmins traditionally become priests in the Hindu religion.
26. Mousetraps are traditionally baited with cheese.
27. Women are traditionally supposed to be good at multitasking.
28. Fierce rivalries have traditionally fragmented the region.
29. Quaker meetings are traditionally held in silence.
30. Traditionally wood was seasoned in the open air.
More similar words: traditional, tradition, additional, radiation, edition, occasionally, addition, condition, national, in addition, expedition, conditions, educational, functional, in addition to, nationalism, conventional, transition, instructional, institutional, international, organizational, constitutional, trading, personally, regional, occasional, professional, graduation, congressional.