Random good picture Not show
1. Mexico had the support of the big western governments.
2. They have mounted a propaganda campaign against Western governments.
3. Western ideas penetrate slowly through the East.
4. Most western societies are liberal in outlook.
5. These ideas have always been central to Western culture.
6. The group are holding two western tourists hostage .
7. Glasgow is on the western side of Scotland.
8. They adopted western culture, institutions, and even clothing.
9. It's one of the greatest masterpieces of Western art.
10. The western sky was glowing pink.
11. Greece was the cradle of western civilization.
12. The nations of western Europe decided to unite.
13. A Western European summit was held in Bonn.
14. He is wearing a western style suit.
15. There's a glut of agricultural products in Western Europe.
16. He dipped deep into Western literature.
17. They are almost totally dependent on Western know-how.
18. Western diplomats have played down the significance of the reports.
19. The rebels were ill-equipped to cope with Western weapons and forces.
20. Western countries often dumped surplus goods into Third World countries.
21. Kate's house was on the western outskirts of the town.
22. Britain has allied itself with other western powers for trade and defence.
23. Western charities were galvanized by TV pictures of starving people.
24. In the contemporary western world, rapidly changing styles cater to a desire for novelty and individualism.
25. Buddhist ethics are simple but its practices are very complex to a western mind.
26. From Sunday to Tuesday, it will be cloudy with occasional drizzle in western and northwestern areas, especially around coasts and hills.
27. The company's sales are now close to saturation in many western countries.http://sentencedict.com/western.html
28. Indeed, it could be the worst environmental disaster in Western Europe this century.
29. We need to challenge some of the basic assumptions of western philosophy.
30. Thicker cloud with occasional rain or drizzle will spread into some western areas during the night.
More similar words: eastern, yesterday, eastern europe, cholesterol, esterification, southwest, northwest, pattern, Internet, internal, external, oyster, poster, foster, alternative, self-esteem, cluster, monster, bolster, international, disaster, minister, register, youngster, mysterious, stereotype, administer, interest, step by step, southern.