Synonym: client. Similar words: custody, not to mention, come round, astronomer, come home, tomato, accuse, symptom. Meaning: ['kʌstmə] n. someone who pays for goods or services.
Random good picture Not show
1. The customer is always right.
2. They know me-I'm a regular customer.
3. I blew it. I lost the customer.
4. Customer relations is an important element of the job.
5. This company is our regular customer.
6. She's eyeing me up as a potential customer.
7. Administration costs are passed on to the customer.
8. All our customer orders are handled by computer.
9. We aim to maintain high standards of customer care.
10. The firm has an excellent customer service department.
11. The firm has excellent customer relations.
12. The company is trying to improve customer satisfaction.
13. You should call customer services and complain.
14. The aspect of the salesman frightened the customer off.
15. The adverts entice the customer into buying things they don't really want.
16. She stole my customer.
17. The customer cast his money on the counter and left.
18. The bank clerk peered at the customer through / from behind the grille.sentencedict.com/customer.html
19. The sales assistants are trained to deal with customer complaints in a friendly manner.
20. If the goods prove defective, the customer has the right to compensation.
21. All their customer information was wiped off the computer by a virus.
22. Would you mind waiting? I'm tending to another customer at the moment.
23. The company places a high premium on customer loyalty.
24. We try to be responsive to the needs of the customer.
25. Consumers found the attitude of its staff offhand and generally offensive to the paying customer.
26. The girl in the shop is always eager to please every customer.
27. I really believe that it is possible to both improve customer satisfaction and reduce costs.
28. The chairman of the bank believes in the personal touch and always sends a signed letter to each customer.
29. The management's preoccupation with costs and profits resulted in a drop in quality and customer service.
30. The shop is giving away a sample pack to every customer.
More similar words: custody, not to mention, come round, astronomer, come home, tomato, accuse, symptom, discuss, excuse me, automatic, the accused, automobile, discussion, accusation, automatically, must, just, former, farmer, emerge, camera, summer, just as, adjust, just now, American, cameras, performer, formerly.