Random good picture Not show
1. The minister was sent to Spain on mission.
2. The delegation completed its mission successfully.
3. In the film, he plays a spy whose mission is to confirm the verity of a secret military document.
4. The rescue mission had to be aborted.
5. The troops are on a mercy mission in the war zone.
6. Your mission is to isolate the enemy by destroying all the bridges across the river.
7. Salisbury sent him on a diplomatic mission to North America.
8. He regards it as his mission to help the cause of the world peace.
9. He was sent to Washington on a diplomatic mission.
10. Our mission accomplished(sentencedict.com), we headed for home.
11. Her mission in life was to work with the homeless.
12. Tom Cruise has performed his own stunts for Mission Impossible 2, defying warnings from professionals.
13. The navy are on a search and rescue mission.
14. He viewed his mission in life as protecting the weak from the evil.
15. The UN Secretary General is on a fence-mending mission.
16. Their mission was to crack into the computer system of a major corporation.
17. The mission for the crew of the space shuttle Endeavour is essentially over.
18. It seems to be his mission to help others.
19. Her mission was to improve staff morale and output.
20. It was evident to me that the mission would fail.
21. Momich's mission was to help young people in his local community.
22. He now has a mission in life: to expand the horizons of those around him.
23. Fears for the President's safety could overshadow his peace-making mission.
24. I must forget these side issues and remember my mission.
25. Getting out of bed in winter is one of life's hardest mission.
26. He was taken to a US airbase to be debriefed on the mission.
27. According to the army, the teenager said he was on a "suicide mission" for the movement.
28. You know perfectly well I can't be blamed for the failure of that mission.
29. He is in charge of the civilian side of the UN mission.
30. For a few tense minutes, the astronauts lost radio contact with mission control.
More similar words: emission, admission, commission, permission, missionary, commissioner, transmission, missing, missile, session, recession, discussion, aggression, confession, profession, impression, depression, professional, congressional, dismiss, tension, pension, version, mansion, division, envision, decision, invasion, expansion, extension.