Random good picture Not show
(1) The ultimatum contained the threat of military force.
(2) Officials claim the chemical poses no real threat.
(3) The threat of attack has been greatly exaggerated.
(4) Inflation is a constant threat.
(5) The tribe's traditional way of life is under threat.
(6) They pose a serious threat to security.
(7) It was just an idle threat .
(8) The threat of war has depressed business activity.
(9) Her words contained an implicit threat.
(10) Nuclear weapons pose a threat to everyone.
(11) He took not notice of his father's threat.
(12) Pollution poses a great threat to our existence.
(13) This constitutes a threat to national security.
(14) The threat of nuclear war has diminished.
(15) Some couples see single women as a threat to their relationships.
(16) The area is under threat from the sheer number of tourists using it.
(17) The junta reacted violently to the perceived threat to its authority.
(18) Drug abuse poses a major threat to the fabric of our society.
(19) The constant threat of danger kept us all on our toes.
(20) The moth has been a great threat to the farm.
(21) We will never countenance violence(sentencedict.com/threat.html), however serious the threat against us.
(22) The terrorist threat in the region has kept faint-hearted tourists away.
(23) The aerial bombardments have neutralized the threat of artillery attacks on allied ground forces.
(24) She is prepared to carry out her threat to resign.
(25) The threat of global warming will eventually force the US to slow down its energy consumption.
(26) This could pose a threat to jobs in the coal industry.
(27) The new edition of the dictionary carries 7000 additions to the language, which purists say is under threat.
(28) They were intimidated into accepting a pay cut by the threat of losing their jobs.
(29) They moved two destroyers into the area to counter the threat from the enemy battleship.
(30) It is claimed that current levels of pesticide do not pose a threat to health.
More similar words: threaten, thread, three, threshold, with regard to, with respect to, great, create, treaty, retreat, greatly, entreat, creating, creature, breathing, treatment, out of breath, break through, eat, neat, wheat, come at, leather, eat up, cheat, death, feather, throat, thrive, theater.